we understand coronavirus has impacted everyone, and has made life the past few months very difficult.
which is why Stratford Karate Club has put in place measures to put the safety of our members before anything else some of these include
- Social distancing during class
- temperature checks on arrival
- hand sanitiser on arrival
- following the latest advice & guidance on COVID-19
- accepting BACS payments to reduce the amount of cash handled
- advising members not to attend if they or any member of their household shows Any symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, fever, and/or change in sense of taste or smell.