We understand coronavirus has impacted everyone, and has made life the past year very difficult.
This is why Stratford Karate Club has put measures in place to put the safety of our members before anything else. some of these measures include:
- Social distancing during class
- Hand sanitiser on arrival
- Following the latest advice & guidance on COVID-19
- Accepting bank transfer payments to reduce the amount of cash handled
- Advising members not to attend if they or any member of their household shows Any symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, fever, and/or change in sense of taste or smell.